Mini Superdrug Haul - July 2017

Hello Lovelies!

This week I decided to treat myself a little bit and I finally went and picked up some bits from Superdrug that I've been wanting for a while. Their 3 for 2 offer is currently on so made the whole journey even more enjoyable as I ended up paying for 4 products and getting 2 free. I saved £10!

I am so excited to try these out and let you guys know if I like them or not. Stay tuned for some reviews coming soon :)


Skin Care -

The only item I picked up was the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water. This is an old favourite that I decided to get after being a little disappointed with the Nivea Daily Essentials Eye Make-Up Remover which is a lot oilier than I remember it being.

Makeup - 

Foundation - As for makeup I decided to try out a new foundation. I have recently developed a very oily skin and therefore founding a good foundation is a lot harder for me than it used to be and we all know that the right base is the most important to make sure your makeup stays on all day and looks great. I decided to go for the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation in 122.

Powder - This Rimmel Stay Matte Powder is an old favourite. I think I went through about 2-3 of these and hit the pan every time. This time however I picked it up in Peach Glow instead of Transparent.

Eyebrows - For brows I thought I would try out a powder after using a brow pomade for quite a while. I thought I would give Freedom Duo Eyebrow Powder in Ash Brown a go.

Mascara - I wasn't planning on picking up two. I was planning on picking up the L'oreal BabyRoll Mascara only but because I was a little worried about not liking it the way I hope I do I decided to also get the Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme in Leather Black as I already know I love this mascara and rely on it for amazing results.

Lipstick - I wasn't going to pick this up at all until I saw the price which completely changed my mind. I picked up the Freedom Pro Lipstick Naked Mattes set. I am really looking forward to reviewing this!

____________________________

So that's it.

I also went into Primark, Sports Direct and TKMaxx to pick up some bits for our little man on the way. Please let me know if you would like to see a haul of that :)

Hope you enjoyed the post,

Please subscribe so that you don't miss out my upcoming posts, like if you enjoyed it and comment to let me know what you thought of my mini haul.

Lots of Love -

Tyna - x

Personal - Instagram -

Blog - Instagram -

Comments